- Setup Installation, Introduction
- Electronic Music Definition and Editing
- Basic and Alternative Mixing Techniques
- Frequency and Mix Balance
- Using FX, CFX, Loop
- DJ Software
- Playlist Creation for Radio and Club Performances
DJ Course: It takes place as 2 lessons, 2 days a week, on the common day and time determined in your classes with a maximum of 3 people. The total training period is 8 weeks. After all the education subjects have been covered, our graduates will have the chance to perform at the academy parties organized by the Ghost Organization, the organization arm of the Ghost Music & Dj Academy. After your successful performance, you will graduate from our academy by qualifying for the Pioneer DJ certificate issued on your behalf. At the same time, our successful students will have the opportunity to take part in our DJ staff in return for a professional contract with Ghost Dj Agency.